At OpticVPN, your privacy is our top priority. We’ve crafted this Privacy Statement to explain how we collect, use, protect, and handle your personal information, in compliance with international GDPR regulations. By using www.opticvpn.com and our services, you consent to the practices outlined in this Privacy Statement.
- Information We Collect
While using our website and services, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Billing information (credit card details, billing address)
- Account information (username, password, account preferences)
- Device information (IP address, browser type, operating system)
- Usage information (connection timestamps, bandwidth usage)
- Support requests and communication history
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services
- Process transactions and send you related information
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Monitor and analyze usage trends and preferences
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues or security breaches
- Communicate with you about updates, promotions, and events
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights
- How We Protect Your Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures may include encryption, secure socket layer (SSL) technology, firewalls, and access controls.
- Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties, except when required by law or when it is necessary for providing our services (e.g., payment processors, email service providers). We require these third parties to adhere to strict data protection and confidentiality standards.
- Your Rights Under GDPR
As a user, you have the following rights under GDPR:
- Right to access your personal information
- Right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
- Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and we encourage you to review it periodically to stay informed about our privacy practices.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Thank you for trusting OpticVPN.